Cloud Engineer |
San Diego, CA
I'm a Cloud engineer with six years experience writing software and automation. I've successfully led customers through complex technology challenges while leveraging DevOps practices.
I possess strong technical
knowledge in Google Cloud Platform, focusing on IaaS, PaaS, Kubernetes, and IaC using Terraform.
Education / Skills
- Google Cloud Platform: Associate Cloud Engineer (GCP), Cloud Digital Leader (GCP)
- Scrum Alliance: Certified Scrum Master (CSM, Scrum Alliance)
- Git, GitHub, Jira, Basecamp, Visual Studio, Teamwork, Notion, Google Workspace
- Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, WordPress, HubSpot, Magento
University of California, San Diego
- B.A. Political Science and International Relations
Technical Project Manager, May 2021 - April 2022
— PINT, Inc. | San Diego
- Introduced and trained my team in scrum methodology, which improved the agility of the software
development lifecycle by 50%.
- Owned client relationships and orchestrated new development for $2M of company portfolio.
- Chartered statement of work, budgets, timelines, and deliverables for 28 projects.
- Coordinated with clients to gather business and technical requirements and translated them into a
backlog of development items.
- Overhauled a large ecommerce website to modernize it and improve product search functionality, which increased client conversions by 35%.
Technical Project Manager, Jan 2020 - May 2021
— Barefoot Solutions | San Diego
- Led a B2B machine learning project that cut the client's labor costs by 30% per year.
- Orchestrated the consolidation of 8 state-based websites into one national application.
- Managed overseas teams of developers to produce 15 new products for 11 US clients.
- Collaborated with cross-functional internal team to plan and design technical projects.
Web Developer, Aug 2019 - Jan 2020
— San Diego
- Managed release processes for production deployment of a microservices-based web application.
- Added functionality and reviewed code for a Google Maps based web application.
- Customized code for a Wordpress-based ecommerce website, according to client business requirements.